Pangarchulla peak, located in the beautiful Gharwal Himalayas, is an ideal trekking destination for every type of adventure enthusiast. The peak situated at a height of 4575m above sea level, offers the participants a majestic view of some of the highest mountains in the Gharwal region besides enabling them to revel in the mesmerizing natural beauty of the surroundings. The well rounded trekking trail offers ample challenge and fun to the participants to make it one of the most memorable trips of their adventurous life.
Trip Facts :-
- Some of the mighty peaks can be seen on the way like Nilkanth (11,398 ft), Narayan Parbat (10,244 feet), Mana peak (23,858 ft), Kamet (25,446 ft), Abi Gamin (24,130 ft), Nilgiri Parbat (8,652 ft), Rataban (14766 ft), Gauri Parbat (22,008 ft), Hathi Parbat (22,070 ft) and Dunagairi (23,182 ft). When you reach the top you will see the stunning peaks of Himalayas and confluence of many rivers.
- Spending a few days and nights amidst the best of nature helps in changing the outlook and perception of the trekkers about life as a whole.
Best Time To Visit :-
- Summers (May – June) and Post Monsoon (September – November).
- The weather of Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trek remains salubrious and pleasing during summers. The Himalayas are distinctly visible and the cool breeze adds charm to the vacation. Carry woolens with you.
- Serenity and solitude are at its best during post monsoon at Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trek. The region is blessed with snowfall during winters and the accommodation options also remain few. But you can see the best of Pangarchulla Peak Climb Trek during post monsoon as it looks like Heaven on earth.
How To Reach :-
By Air :-
- Jolly Grant Airport is the airport serving Dehradun, located about 48 km from the Haridwar. There is a daily flight from Delhi for Dehradun, reach Haridwar one day early if coming by flight.
- An excellent rail network connects Haridwar to
other important cities like Delhi, Mussoorie, Mumbai, Varanasi, Lucknow, and
By Bus:- There is regular bus service from Delhi to Haridwar, from Delhi ISBT Kashmere Gate